NEW RESIDENCE – OPENING SPRING 2021
At the heart of Bassin à Flot neighbourhood in Bordeaux, this residence for students and young workers benefits from a close proximity with cultural venues (Cité du Vin, Submarine base, Cap Sciences), Bacalan food market (23 artisans market stalls) and “Quai des Marques” (a shopping centre).
Bus stops, a Tramway, a bike share service, everything was planned to make your student and professional life easier.
Whoo Bordeaux Bacalan includes 152 one-room apartments and 7 two-rooms apartments.
12-16 rue de Gironde, 33300 Bordeaux
|Studio and T1 bis||18 m2||starting from 650 €*|
* The monthly rent covers:
- the lease of the fully fitted and furnished apartment
- all associated common and private service expenses
- wifi internet
- tax for domestic waste collection.
(home insurance, housing taxes, handling fees, and electricity bills are not included in the charges)
NEED MORE INFO?
You can contact us straight away if you need any further information about Whoo Bacalan.
- Secure access with badge and videophone
- Sports area
- TV and relaxation area
- Co-working area
- Home space
- Common lounge with bar / snack
- Secure bike store
- Launderette (tumble dryer, coin operated washing machine)
- Loan of vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board
- Supply of bedding (optional)
- Apartment cleaning (optional)
- Bathroom with shower and WC
- 140cm sofa-bed
- Bedding including duvet or blanket
- Cooking hobs and hood
- Microwave oven
- Table and desk
- Shelves and bookshelf
- Built-in cupboards
- Suitcase shelf
- Window screens in rooms
- Housekeeping equipment